TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
I acknowledge and accept that:
- Some training and/or activities may be deemed challenging, strenuous and even dangerous.
- All members and guests are required to complete a “pre activity questionnaire” and must fully disclose any conditions that may affect their ability to perform any kind of exercise or activity before participating in the program.
- Participation is subject to a full and frank disclosure of physical and health conditions.
- All pre-existing, current and/or new medical conditions, injuries and concerns must be disclosed immediately.
- Members and guests must be at least 15 years of age to participate in the programs. Participants under the age of 18 must have parental permission and participants under the age of 16 must have parental supervision while participating.
- Photographs and videos of participants may be taken and used by Hastie Fitness for the purpose of advertising, promotion and marketing.
Furthermore, by agreeing to participate in any training and/or activity, I acknowledge and accept that:
- I participate in all training and activities with Hastie Fitness at my own sole risk and responsibility.
- I will take all necessary care to prevent injury and avoid any risk to my physical well-being and health during training and activities.
- I will bring adequate water, appropriate footwear (flat and enclosed shoes only) and any necessary medication to all training and activities.
- I will obtain and provide a referral letter and/or medical certificate from a health professional detailing any physical/health condition and any restrictions that may influence my ability in the program when receiving any medical advice.
- I release and indemnify Hastie Fitness and all its partners, staff, servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me, on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect or arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- I will be responsible for any damage which myself or my guests may cause if the damage was caused by my actions or negligence.
- I further agree that in the event that I am injured or my property is lost, stolen or damaged, I will bring no legal claim or otherwise, against Hastie Fitness or its partners, staff, servants or agents, in respect to the injury, loss or damage.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Always be supportive and encouraging toward other team members and provide coaches with your undivided attention during instructions
- Always book your sessions in advance, do your best to arrive early and wear team uniform for every session
- Pets, smoking or consumption of alcohol are NOT permitted on our training premises. Children can attend as long as they do not cause disruptions
- Do not promote, sell or endorse any products or services to team members or coaches, either in person or online
- Members may be asked to leave and/or have their memberships cancelled without refund if they do not comply with the code of conduct
MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT AND DIRECT DEBIT AGREEMENT
- Memberships are ongoing and direct debits must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance of the membership period.
- Membership applications may be withdrawn within 3 days of signing the contract if the debit schedule has not begun (cooling-off period).
- Any membership related enquiries, such as updating account details, rescheduling debits, changing programs, pauses and cancellations, must be made by completing a request form at the training premises with at least 7 days’ notice. We cannot process requests by phone/email/SMS/social media.
- All services provided are inclusive in the membership fees and no refunds will be provided for sessions not attended or cancelled for public holidays.
- Unsuccessful debits are added to the debit schedule in addition to ongoing membership fees, until all fees are paid in full (penalty fees may apply).
- Loyalty program memberships and agreements are for a minimum term of 6 months (26 weeks) from the date of commencement
- Hastie Fitness reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time-to-time, including but not limited to the conditions of participation, training times and locations, services offered and various fees. Members will be notified by email in the event of such changes.
- Members may request a pause on their membership in 1 week intervals (beginning on a Monday), for up to 8 weeks at a time.
- Pause requests forms must be completed at the training premises (during scheduled hours) with at least 7 days’ notice for changes to be processed.
- If the member is unable to complete a pause request form in person due to illness/injury and is able to provide a medical certificate for the period of absence, a credit can be offered for the most recent period of up to 2 weeks.
- Members may request to cancel their membership by completing a cancellation form at the training premises (during scheduled training hours).
- Members must provide at least 6 weeks’ notice to cancel a membership that has been active for less than 6 months (26 weeks), excluding pauses.
- The minimum notice required for cancelling a membership is reduced to 2 weeks once a membership has been active for 6 months (26 weeks), or if a member is deemed by a health professional to be unable to participate in any physical activity for at least 6 months (medical certificate required).
- Memberships must be active and direct debits successful during the cancellation notice period for the account to be closed.